Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birchbox Monthly Box - Review

I signed up for the monthly goodies from Birchbox, it's $10 a month and it's supposed to have a bunch of samples to try out before they come out or because they are popular.

I had received an email about a week ago, saying that it had been mailed, but the tracking number never updated and I never knew when I was actually going to receive the box. I received my first box yesterday in the mail and to be honest I was a bit disappointed.

I received a itty, bitty sample size of Blinc, some new nail polish (the kind you stick on your nails), a mascara protector (it protects your eyelid and under your bottom lashes from getting mascara on them), a friendship bracelet from Birchbox with their logo and a sample perfume.

For those kind of samples, I could've gotten a couple of things on Sephora and added some samples from their website.

I'll keep the subscription for another month and see how those samples are. If I'm not happy, I'll cancel my subscription.

~ t

No comments:

Post a Comment