Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 Reasons To Look Your Best


Do you ever wake up and feel like you just don't want to do anything? You go out with messy hair, no make-up and wear whatever baggy clothes you find? Yeah, I've felt that way too but I never leave the house without fixing myself up. It's because I always find reasons on why I shouldn't just leave in my pajamas. Here are some of the reasons on why I try to look my best every day even on those "I don't care" days.
  • You never know who you'll meet that day.
  • You deserve it, no matter how bad things might be at that moment.
  • To express yourself. So wear that cute top with the ridiculous message.
  • You're beautiful. Accent your best features!
  • It'll make you feel better.
  • You spend money on all these clothes. Use them as much as you can.
  • You're only whatever age you are for a year. Time goes by quickly.
  • It just feels great to look in the mirror and say "I feel pretty."
  • It's fun to dress up!
  • It's for you, as simple as that.

So remember these little tips when you just don't want to do anything. It'll perk you right up and make you feel like you can do anything once you make yourself even more beautiful than you already are.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment