Thursday, August 25, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks



I love using make up, but I know it can clog up my pores fairly easily. I wish I could afford going to the spa but I found a great solution for this problem in an inexpensive way. I got Montagne Jeunesse face mask at Target. I use them once a week and it makes my skin feel great! It may be a small package but it has enough  to even cover your neck, but I usually just cover my face. I always have some left in the package after I use it and I hate to waste it. I started saving what is left in the package in a ziplock bag. It stays just as creamy and wonderful as if you had just opened a new package! I recently bought the Chocolate Mud Masque. It smells delicious and the scent stays even after you rinse it off.

They don't only have products for you face but also your hair, body and even feet. They also have products for men. I'm tempted to try of their hair masks!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment