Saturday, August 20, 2011

Twistband Hair Ties - Review


I received the Twistband Hair Ties this past Thursday. I was so excited to get them, as I, for some odd reason, thought they were headbands. They aren't, they're hair ties, as in ponytail holders that are tied in a knot at the end. I'm used to using the Goody Ouchless, which are smooth all the way around, so I was a bit skeptical to use it (besides my disappointment in the bands not being headbands).

So I used one...they're actually pretty good. Held my hair up the whole day, I laid down while I was putting my son down to sleep and it didn't hurt the back of my head. It also hasn't left any marks on my hair, when I took it off.

So, overall, the Twistband's are good, a bit too expensive for a couple of hair ties, but they get the work done.

~ t

No comments:

Post a Comment